The January Registrations by the Heritage Council of Victoria included:
The fourth joint NSW-Vic registration of a Murray River bridge. The Old Cobram-Barooga, a two-span de Burgh truss bridge with a central single, vertical-lift opening span supported on cast iron piers, was the only border crossing fully funded by Victoria. It was constructed in 1902 by the Victorian bridge-building firm of JB and W Farquharson.
One of the most celebrated of the modernist houses built in Melbourne in the post-war period. Fenner House by Neil Clerehan is an outstanding example of the innovative residential designs produced in Melbourne in the 1960s and is notable as an early and highly influential townhouse design on a confined suburban site.
One of the first examples of Postmodern architecture in Victoria. Completed in 1978, the Former Chapel of St Joseph is an early work of architects Edmond & Corrigan, and its small scale, materials and architectural style are reminiscent of local vernacular architecture.