HCV Hub Information
The HCV Hub is the Heritage Council of Victoria’s online platform for lodging forms and submissions in relation to its regulatory processes, conducted pursuant to the Heritage Act 2017.
Via the HCV Hub, interested persons can:
- Make a Form A submission to the Heritage Council pursuant to section 44 of the Heritage Act 2017 in relation to a currently advertised Executive Director recommendation
- Request a Permit Review
- Request a Nomination Review
- Request an Archaeological Consent Review and
- Request the Heritage Council make an Interim Protection Order in relation to a place or object.
- Make a submission to the Heritage Council pursuant to section 131 of the Heritage Act 2017 in relation to an Executive Director recommendation that a place be approved as a site of Archaeological Value.
Participating in Hearings and Reviews via the HCV Hub
The HCV Hub provides relevant parties with access to all material for a hearing and review matter, as well as up-to-date information on the progress of the matter.
Via the HCV Hub, participants can:
- Inform the Heritage Council how they intend to participate in the hearing or review and provide the details of any expert witnesses
- Lodge submissions and submissions in reply
- Request the Heritage Council adjourn a scheduled hearing date
- Request to lodge amended plans subject to a Permit Review
- Respond to requests for information
PLEASE NOTE: Material for Heritage Council regulatory matters is generally only available to those participating in the process. If you wish to participate in a currently scheduled Heritage Council matter, please contact the Heritage Council via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Frequently Asked Questions
To assist users in transitioning to using the HCV Hub a comprehensive ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ document is available at the top right of this page.
For support in relation to the Heritage Council’s regulatory processes, please email email@example.com
For technical support in using and accessing the HCV Hub, including creating a log in, please contact Planning Support on 1800 789 386 (select option 1) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.