The Heritage Council has launched its new, online platform, the HCV Hub, for the lodgment of all forms and submissions in relation to its regulatory processes conducted pursuant to the Heritage Act 2017.
Protocols for Registrations and Reviews
The below protocols outline the usual process the Heritage Council follows when conducting registrations and reviews pursuant to the Heritage Act 2017.
For information on Interim Protection Orders, please see the Interim Protection Orders webpage.
Forms for Registrations and Reviews – now on the HCV Hub
The Heritage Council’s previously paper-based Forms A – J for hearings and reviews are now required to be lodged directly with the Heritage Council via the HCV Hub.
Via the HCV Hub, interested persons can:
- Make a Form A submission to the Heritage Council pursuant to section 44 of the Heritage Act 2017 in relation to a currently advertised Executive Director recommendation
- Request a Permit Review
- Request a Nomination Review
- Request an Archaeological Consent Review
- Request the Heritage Council make an Interim Protection Order in relation to a place or object and
- Make a submission to the Heritage Council pursuant to section 131 of the Heritage Act 2017 in relation to an Executive Director recommendation that a place be approved as a site of Archaeological Value.
Fee Schedule 2022-23 and Heritage Regulations 2017
If you are required to pay a fee, please refer to the below Fee Schedule 2022-23 and Heritage Regulations 2017 to assist you in determining the correct fee amount. Fees are now able to be paid directly via the HCV Hub at the time of lodging a request for review.